Download and convert video & audio files with FreeMake
Introduction to FreeMake
FreeMake is a video editing application, developed by Ellora Assets Corporation. This program is great for converting video files from one format to another. In addition to video conversion, FreeMake allows audio conversion and offers downloading features.
When you have it installed in your machine, you can download videos in the format you want. For example you can download videos in FLV, MP4, 3GP or WebM formats from any website including popular sites like YouTube, Comedy central and Facebook. With it you can play your videos or audio files on any device, you just need to convert the format of the video to the format supported by the device you have. Having FreeMake software solves the problem of compatibility between the device and the format of the video you have.It has an easy to use interface, that won’t take you long to master.
What makes FreeMake different?
FreeMake video converter is a user friendly application. It is very fast, efficient and in deed simple to use.
As shown in the screenshots below, this tool contains clearly labelled media buttons at the top and bottom of the window. These labeling makes the usage of the tool easy.
In addition, this tool delivers exactly what it promises to do. We have done a number of experiments on different utilities, but none of them has produced efficient and consistent results like those produced by FreeMake.
- Accepts more than 200 input videos/Audios and converts them to favorite formats efficiently.
- It supports CUDA and DXVA technologies
- It is able to upload videos and pictures directly to YouTube
- It can rip online videos from popular video portals
- Prepare videos for playback on your gardget.
- Downloads and converts videos from online stores
- Edits videos. Unwanted video parts can be eliminted
- Turns photos and MP3 into slideshows
- FreeMake software can also extract sound of the video.
This is how the FreeMake screen looks like.
Reliability and Performance
FreeMake has been intergratred with CUDA (Computer Unified Device Architecture) and DXVA (Direct Video Acceleration) technologies. These technologies work with the GPU (Graphic Processing Unit) and they help in boosting performance. GPU relieves the CPU (Central Processing Unit) much of the tasks.
This therefore means, that tasks carried out by FreeMake can be done at a very fast speed without taking much of the computer (CPU) resources. And apart from its speed, FreeMake Video Converter is only 10MB big. It does not take much space when installed in your system.
Authority and Credibility
Reputable sites have recognized and awarded FreeMake Video converter. Apart from the two awards shown below; Cnet has awarded it (Editors pick award), softonic, chip online and PC World among others have awarded it too. And just recently, the Freewaregenious listed it as the first runners up in the top ten best free programs of 2011.
This therefore shows that FreeMake is a clean, credible and harmless application.
- FreeMake solves the compatibility problems in running files
- It offers other customized settings for editing videos apart from converting
- It also supports all types of files for conversion.
- Has a nice and simple user interface. No technical knowledge is required for one to work with it.
- Processes jobs faster and produces excellent results.
- Its interactive screen asks you to like it on its facebook page.
- Though the tool produces quality results, the user has little control over it.
FreeMake is an amazing utility. It does a lot than what we can imagine of.Its design is suitable for those people who are seeking efficiency and simplicity in a single free program. Despite the fact that it is the software that has much of the control, this tool stands above the rest in terms of delivery.
Like many others, we too recommend its download and usage.