Home » internet, system tools

TCP Optimizer 2.0.3

by James 28 November 2008 7 Comments

Overview
TCP Optimizer is a freeware Windows program that tunes and optimizes your internet connection.

Review

TCP Optimizer is one of those tiny but great freeware programs. You don’t even need to install it, just download and run. And once you launch the program take a deep breath and relax. Because you can optimize your internet connection with just a few clicks. That’s right. Just select your network adapter, your bandwidth and check “optimal settings”. Click “Apply” and that’s about it.Β

Β

TCP Optimizer screenshot

TCP Optimizer screenshot

If you’re an advanced user don’t worry, there’s stuff for you to. You can go through all the menus and fine tune your internet connection up to its limits. If the tweaks you make don’t work out don’t worry, you can easily restore the previous settings. Anyway, if you use the beginner or advanced options you’ll get a result: your internet connection will be faster. Mine surely is now.

2.0.3

www.speedguide.net

Windows 9x, XP

Download link

Summary

It’s simple if you want it to be simple, complicated if you want it to.

Β Does not have a Vista version.

Rating

Verdict

TCP Optimizer will be tweaking my internet connection for a long time πŸ™‚

If you have any trouble with this software just leave a comment, I’ll help you out! If you know better free programs in the same category, please let me know!

• bestfreewarefiles.blogspot.com said:

Nice software bro…. I have try It… it realy can speed up my internet connection..

• Registry Cleaner & Pc Optimizer. | 7Wins.eu said:

[…] NTRegOpt – optimize your Windows registryRegistryCleanerSolution – Our Blog

• Karly Gray said:

Do you plan to make one for Vista, and dial up? Or do you know of one that actually works?
    Thanks =)

@Karly
    This one actually works πŸ™‚ As for Vista and dial up, it’s pretty difficult because I don’t use Vista or dial up so I won’t be able to test the programs.

• karly said:

I’m sorry, I word things wrong! I KNOW all the programs here work! I used a few when I had XP. But now that I have Vista, I am having a hard time finding any freeware programs =0/

I have tried two that said it would boost my connection….NOT! A year or so ago (again with XP) I found one that took my connection up to 111 ! It had the word “blue” in it, but of coarse I cant find it, and I’m sure it wouldn’t be for Vista anyway. I am just desperate for a decent connection.

@Karly
    OK, I get it now. That’s why I didn’t go for Vista, the lack of programs for it. I really don’t know how to help you… I’d suggest going back to XP πŸ™‚ I think that Vista is pretty dead anyway since Microsoft is going to launch Windows 7 this fall, so I don’t think that there will be more programs for Vista soon πŸ™

• red microwave said:

Hey, enjoyable information. Are there any specific well regarded sites regarding beauty pro’s or even salon services for the reason that i appear to dedicate my very existence hunting and find myself upon market blog web pages. Your entire webpage is applicable in my opinion and I most certainly will naturally book mark your website. I am sorry regarding appearing off topic, maybe I’m just a little exasperated.